2011 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Review: Fantastic car for the money!

2011 Chevrolet Cruze - Consumer Review

2LT Sedan (1.4L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automatic)

Fantastic car for the money!
By lexan1965 on

2011 Chevrolet Cruze 2LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The wife and I went into the local Chevy dealership to test drive a new cruze. We ended up buying the one we test drove. This car is quiet, little road noise, little engine noise. The acoustic package (standard) on the cruze if fantastic, makes your drive very quiet. The turbo lag people have talked about in other reviews is only noticeable when or if you have to stomp the gas pedal down then hold on! "peppy" engine on this car. I'm 6'-4" and 255 lbs. and I have no issues fitting in this vehicle. Same interior dimensions as the Malibu except 2" less legroom in the rear seats. I would recommend to anyone considering a new, smaller car to give this car a test drive.

leather heated seats, XM radio, interior / exterior styling, the quiet cabin ride...not too much we didn't like!

Right now we can't think of anything much...it would be nice for another inch or two in the rear for legroom though!