Cruzin in Philly
By cruzinphilly on
2011 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
Chevy got this right! I have a 40 mile round trip commute to work, so I absolutely needed a car that was fuel efficient. I came to peace with the fact that this meant I would more than likely have to drive a small sedan that would cause points to be deducted from my “man card”, but that was not the case with the Cruze. It is quick off the line when you need it and has a good quality interior. I don’t feel cramped when I drive it (I am 6’1 215lbs) plus the seats are comfortable. The car is very well equipped for its price and give you allot features for the buck, like remote start, XM, Bluetooth, and rear park assist for 20k (I paid 20,500 for a 1LT).
Favorite Features
My favorite feature with the Cruze is the detailed report you receive from OnStar. I feel that this is a highly underrated feature with the Cruze that does not get enough press. If you a numbers guy like me you can spend a lot of time analyzing the data of tire pressure, gas level, or maintenance to see how your car is performing. It also monitors your oil performance so you know when you actually need an oil change instead of guessing when you think it does. That alone can save you money.