2011 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Review: Cool little Chevy

2011 Chevrolet Cruze - Consumer Review

Cool little Chevy
By lilchevy on

2011 Chevrolet Cruze LS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I do have to say that this is the first Chevy I've owned and I like it very well. My father is retired from GM and put me onto the Cruze and it has been a great value. Gets pretty good gas mileage,looks good, and the OnStar/XM radio freak'n rocks! I got the LS base model and hey for the money the car is really nice. The interior is laid out very well and the trunk space is more than I expected plus the ride quality is freak'n awsome. I'm glad i bought it!

The Onstar/XM features are great. I commute about 80 miles a day and the overall ride quality is A+.

Bigger arm rest that's about it.
By rabbn
on 03/06/12 07:58 AM (PST)

In Jan. of 2011 I traded in my 2010 Toyota for Cruze LS 1.8 I agree it is nice little car. However as far as miliage I was told by the dealer this car would do as good ad my Toyota! which averaged me town and highway at around 28 mpg! The Cruze seemed better made other than over the past year it has been at the dealership repeatedly. for everything from paint peelng to bad MPG's over the past year its been in the shop fixing this and that for nearly a month! I make payments but no car! I note from reviews raving on the 1.4's MPGs but with the 1.8 it just isn't there from my experiences! By the way I don't speed, keep up with maintenance and am just retired businessman who seeks to get the most out of every investment! For me this one has not kept up with what the dealership or the market claims! I am happy for those who have the 1.4 turbo. I just didn't feel I needed extra speed! I am not happy with mine!