A4 Quattro to Cruze 1LT
By WNBear on
2011 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
I was looking to trade in my 2006 Audi A4 1.8T 6sp/MT Quattro on something that was economical, fun to drive, sharp looking and comfy. The Audi was getting to be a repair nightmare! The Cruze hits all of those points spot on! While its not an AWD, with the Stabili-Trac and Traction Control, I think I'll be ok in the snow here in Denver. This car gets looks everywhere I go, maybe because it's one of only five that have been sold in Denver so far? Silver with Jet Black leather. I'm even shocked that I dont miss the 6 speed manual tranny! And I have cup holders, 8 of them! The A4 had a total of ZERO! lol
Favorite Features
Comfort of the interior, seat heaters, MPG, techno- stuff (iPod/Bluetooth/XM/OnStar), ride comfort, remote starter, good looks, fit and finish and the overall Euro-feel of the Cruze.
Suggested Improvements
The rear-end could use a smidgen of styling. It's a bit bland compared to the raked-back front end. A bit too much chrome trim inside and out but there are aftermarket packages to overcome that. Only 16" wheels on the 1LT with so/so tires (both already changed out).