2011 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Review: 2011 Chevy Cruze 1lt

2011 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan - Consumer Review

2011 Chevy Cruze 1lt
By cabsahea on

2011 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Bought this car two weeks ago. I test drove the Honda Civic 4dr and coupe, Ford Fiesta, Ford Fusion, VW Jetta, Chrysler Avenger..just couldn't bring myself to drive the Hyundai, nothing against the car but it's just a personal choice..decided on the Cruze based on several factors: 1) quite ride 2) mpg 3) overall appearance was more preferrable to me then the others 4) comfort ...After driving it for 2 weeks I am very impressed with the mpg..I have a 115 mile daily commute, 80% freeway and 20% street..I am blown away by the fact that i have averaging 36.2 miles per gallon!!! This is a huge deal to me because my other car is an Escalade which averaged 16.1 on the same trip..I am very pleased.

1) quite ride 2) mpg 3) overall looks 4) xm radio 5) usb and ipod connection

softer seats would be a great change, instead of having the antenna in the back how about changing it to one of those fin looking things lke on other cars...
By cabsahea
on 04/06/11 19:32 PM (PDT)

thanks for the suggestion 67carjunkie...but i am getting between 475-510 per tank on 13.5galons of fuel..the volt is a nice car but it's twice the price

By 67carjunkie
on 04/03/11 13:24 PM (PDT)

If your commute is that long and you car for fuel efficiency you should have looked into the volt because you can get about 400 miles on one tank