2011 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan Consumer Reviews 14

2011 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cruze model:
Get used to more!
By Michael on 10/18/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

You have to sit in this car and drive it yourself to believe how nice it really is. We currently own a Corolla but decided to take a look at this car and I have to say it reminded us of a much more expensive car Acura TSX comes to mind - a car costing 10-15k more. This is 'supposed' to compete with Civic and Corolla??? Sit inside both of those then take a look at the Cruze. High quality materials all around and a quiet refined interior. Very well done!

My New Cruze
By ck1951flint on 10/11/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan LTZ 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

In 1999 I purchased a new Olds Aurora-I fell in love with that car and everything about it and swore I would drive it until GM came out with something as good or better. My new Cruze LTZ has accomplished that and more. I am 6'1" and it is as comfortable as it is fun to drive. I have every option save the Nav. system, they have thought of everything and at a very modest price. One of my friends has a 2010 CTS and said mine has more equipment and technology and rides and performs like a twin for a lot fewer dollars. Chevy knocked this one out of the park.

Best Compact Car Ever
By Pittsburgh Guy on 10/08/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan 2LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

First I must state that we did not buy the car, my dad is a GM tech and we were able to ride in the car on the quality assurance test. When I first saw the metallic red, I thought it was a small BMW! Same thing when I sat inside! It also had the best sounding stereo I have ever heard! It also had a large trunk, a roomy backseat (if you moved the seats forward a bit) and it had all auto down windows!

Well done Chevrolet
By jdizzle on 10/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan 2LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is a sharp car. It definitely has a luxury car feel to it without the price tag. I had a 2006 Acura TSX that was fully loaded, and I must say, I am quite pleased at how well the Cruze compares. The interior is very nice and does not have that cheap plastic feel to it. There is plenty of leg room in the front which is important to me as I am 6'4". I don't have to move the seat all the way back which is very unusual for any car, much less a compact. It is very sleek and extremely quiet at highway speeds. This is the first American car I have bought in 15 years. I definitely recommend this car. I feel like for the price, it is hard to go wrong for all that you get.

Amazed!
By Nick1212 on 09/17/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan LTZ 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Finally an Compact American Car that can compete with foreign mpg and quality. This car is amazing in every aspect. It feels like I'm driving in a $65,000 luxury car when in actuality it only cost $21,000. I love this car and am very very happy with it. also, it gets 27 mpg in the city and 38 mpg on the highway.