2011 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cruze model:
Finally I can buy American
By CarCool on 12/04/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I was prepared to purchase the best car for my needs and if that car had a foreign name plate, so be it. I purchased the Chevy Cruze 1LT and love it. Great looking, a little bigger (inside and out) than most compacts, high safety factor which lowered my insurance substantially. Every time I drive it I am more impressed. GREAT CAR, GREAY Price and more than Great American Car it is a World Class Car.

The longer I have it the more I like it!
By BH on 11/28/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

When looking at the Cruze I was somewhat impressed. However; the longer I have it the more I am impressed. The car is great! The attributes I appreciate most are: low/no noise-very quiet, smooth driving, fun to drive and for the tall in size, it has more leg room than most large cars. This is one of the first cars I have owned that I have more leg room than needed. Great American built car - try it.

A4 Quattro to Cruze 1LT
By WNBear on 11/24/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I was looking to trade in my 2006 Audi A4 1.8T 6sp/MT Quattro on something that was economical, fun to drive, sharp looking and comfy. The Audi was getting to be a repair nightmare! The Cruze hits all of those points spot on! While its not an AWD, with the Stabili-Trac and Traction Control, I think I'll be ok in the snow here in Denver. This car gets looks everywhere I go, maybe because it's one of only five that have been sold in Denver so far? Silver with Jet Black leather. I'm even shocked that I dont miss the 6 speed manual tranny! And I have cup holders, 8 of them! The A4 had a total of ZERO! lol

2011 Chevrolet Cruze
By kazim on 11/20/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought this car off the lot. I was in for a minor repair on my Chevy Cobalt. I noticed this car and was asked if I wanted to test drive it. That was my first mistake. I bought the car immediately. It is the first time in many years I have bought a car on impulse. I do not regret it. The car got 38 mpg on my first trip when it had less than 100 miles on the odometer. The fit and finish are excellent and the car is fun to drive. I tried the turn by turn On-Star directions and it worked better then the navigation system on my Yukon XL. This is an excellent car and I strongly suggest anyone look at it.

Very nice vehicle
By BaM on 11/18/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Have about 2000 miles on it between NY and Maryland. So far it has been a pleasure to drive. Handles the bumps and ruts of NY roads well. Its nice running up and down the Garden State Parkway and NJ Turnpike. Quiet, comfortable and solid. Have lived in Asia, Middle East and Europe and this car compares very well with what people regularly drive anywhere in the world. Very nicely executed and overall better equipped and more solid then found outside NA.

Delivers as Promised
By Good Car on 11/17/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have been reading about this car for the past 18 months. I have owned one now for about a month and I can say it performs as promised. Quite, smooth, fun to drive, stylish, and efficient. I can get the 36+ mpg on the highway provided I drive slower than 70 mph. Anything over that and it drops quite a bit (70 mph is about 2800 RPM). At 55 - 65 (common speed on my daily commute), its closer to 39. I checked the computer against the manual way of checking mileage and its accurate. I am also quite pleased with the feel of the electronic throttle and 6 spd auto transmission. It accelerates nicely without any gear hunting.

Very impressed
By cruzer on 11/15/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I just traded my Jeep Wrangler for this Chevy Cruze and I thought I would never go back to a chevrolet again but when I drove this car and found out what the gas mileage was I was impressed. Only time will tell just how reliable it is but the quality of the car far outweighs the competitors so far. It doesn't even feel like i'm driving an economy car. Great job GM!

Superb car - GM nailed it!
By NewCruzeOwner on 11/14/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan 2LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I've always bought GM cars, but never really loved driving any of them. When shopping this time around I'd planned on moving to a more stylish import such as a Mini, BMW or Audi. Basically something compact, cool and fun to drive. I drove both the LTZ and the 2LT and found both were as much, or more, fun than the imports. Although the level of refinement on the 3 series BMW is better, I prefer the performance and quietness of Cruze much more. Not to mention a loaded 328i is twice the price. It's remarkable I can get a car packed with this many features priced so affordably. And this car is very quiet! This car is well above and beyond any of my other GM cars. Finally a GM car I love!

Great car for the money!
By mikeylikesit on 11/12/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan 2LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought the Cruze last week and now have 600 miles on it. Really impressed with the styling, inside and out. I'm 6'-4" and weigh 255 and I fit very comfortably inside this vehicle. Almost no road or engine noise, good job with noise reduction effort on this car. It feels as if you are driving an expensive sedan. The dashboard controls are easy to read and everything is within reach. Huge trunk space also! Chevy really did a good job on this car!

Chevy has delivered the WOW
By dwight on 11/12/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I recently purchased a new Chevy Cruze to replace my Mazda 3. I didn't think I would end up buying a Cruze, the car sold itself. The Cruze is marketed to compete with the Mazda 3, Toyota Corolla and Honda Civic. You can't compare these vehicles. The Cruze beats them easily. The quality is several car classes above its competition. You have to drive one to fully understand how up scale this car really is. It drives like a luxury class vehicle. Its quiet and is packed with upgraded features. Chevy has outdone themselves with this car. My prediction is, this will be a hot seller.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan in VA is:

$137 per month*