2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited Sedan Consumer Reviews - 7 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cruze Limited model:

Great price. Great Car.
By MICHAEL

2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

Just purchased this car over a week ago. I was interested in the Chevy Malibu however, I could not resist this deal. For 2016 they named this the Cruze limited. It is basically a 2015 model, as the 2016 cruze is a total different design. I guess it was to hold over the late debut. Because of that I chose the Cruze for the Value. I got such a great deal over 4,000 off MSRP could not pass it up. The drive is very smooth. The seats are very comfortable. I was surprised. I upgraded from a 2010 Ford focus. I have a 90 mile combined mile commute to work everyday. This definitely gets the job done. I was surprised with the room vs my ford focus I can easily fit my wife and 2 girls who are both under 6 yrs old. Now Mileage wise I get a combined total of about 31.5. MY focus I was getting 37.4. That being said it gets decent mileage for a small vehicle but not the best in my book. Breaking is one par nice and tight. (well calibrated). The quality of the interior is by far where it shines. Great plastics, comfortable seats and has a plethora of audio connections from bluetooth to XM radio and Aux input. Plus you standard CD MP3 player. The look of the cluster gage and AC/Audio area is just a good looking, well thought out design. The cabin is pretty quiet as well. The color I chose is something I've never seen before it's called Blue Ray Metallic. In the light you see hints of blue and metallic sparkles. In the shade it looks really dark almost black. Only issue I have is the pick up is kind of sluggish. For 138 Horsepower I would expect a little more. If your on the fence on this one I highly recommend it. Biggest cargo space I'd say for this type of vehicle and lots of good looks.

LOVE LOVE LOVE MY CRUZE
By Rosalyn

2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I was in the market for a brand new car. I had my mind set on the 2016 Hundai Sonata. But after doing research on the Cruze, I was SOLD. This is a dynamic little car. I have two grandbabies and they will love riding in the backseat of this new car. A LOT of room. Great on gas and she drives live a dream. Thanks Chevy !

6 speed is the way to go
By Nate

2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited Sedan 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The people saying it doesn't get good mpg must not have the manual transmission. I on average since I bought the car has been 39mpg since I bought it and has 3000 mi now and I live in hilly area just leave it in 6th gear it will pull right up the hills without down shifting

Love my Cruze!
By Kenyon

2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited Sedan 1LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I love everything about my Cruze and highly recommend it. Great mpg gas mileage and high tech everything!

My LTZ
By DR

2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited Sedan LTZ 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Just bought my Cruze LTZ from Kelley Chevrolet. Overall very pleased with the experience. I drove several Cruzes, the LTZ is the best. Has a 1.4L T which is adequate. Transmission shifts harder than what I am used to. Averaged around 38.9 on the highway doing 65mph. Anything over 70mph and mpg drops to low 30's. Leather seats are very comfortable. The interior is great. Loves the layout and colors at night make me feel like I'm driving something more expensive.