Fun and noticeable car
By rob_martin214 on
2012 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)
I love this car. Who wouldnt but living in Toronto Canada I overpaid somewhat.2012 Inferno Orange 3LT auto coupe stickers at $72,000 ! here. I got a brand new dealer left over in January 2013 for $58,000. a good deal here but not when u consider the canadian dollar at near parity with US and the same car is stickered at $53,000 ! in Buffalo N.Y. only 140 KM from me. That being said I have only put 3000 KM in 3 months and the car is flawless and turns heads at many intersections even though the design is almost 7 years old. Solid starting , handling and very controlled. views and seating much improved since mid 90's.
Favorite Features
Comfortable seats though like all GM leather seats they wear fast compared to Nissan which is bullet proof and the Germans. The HUD display has a G-force indicator which is pretty cool. The transparent roof though does not have a under cover and is seems to bring in sunlight and its never as dark as the c5 which had a screw in cover for the Transparent roof.
Suggested Improvements
I think all my suggestions have been put in place with the c7 which covers the over plasticky interior and the super big butt rear design.