Used 2012 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

Fun and noticeable car
By rob_martin214

2012 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I love this car. Who wouldnt but living in Toronto Canada I overpaid somewhat.2012 Inferno Orange 3LT auto coupe stickers at $72,000 ! here. I got a brand new dealer left over in January 2013 for $58,000. a good deal here but not when u consider the canadian dollar at near parity with US and the same car is stickered at $53,000 ! in Buffalo N.Y. only 140 KM from me. That being said I have only put 3000 KM in 3 months and the car is flawless and turns heads at many intersections even though the design is almost 7 years old. Solid starting , handling and very controlled. views and seating much improved since mid 90's.

Comfortable seats though like all GM leather seats they wear fast compared to Nissan which is bullet proof and the Germans. The HUD display has a G-force indicator which is pretty cool. The transparent roof though does not have a under cover and is seems to bring in sunlight and its never as dark as the c5 which had a screw in cover for the Transparent roof.

I think all my suggestions have been put in place with the c7 which covers the over plasticky interior and the super big butt rear design.

Race With The Wind
By auric1

2012 Chevrolet Corvette GS 2dr Convertible (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Sold my '08 base coupe and ordered a '12 GS convertible with NPP exhaust, LT-2, Heritage package and painted racing wheels in supersonic blue metallic. Opted for Corvette Museum delivery and it was special. Took car from Bowling Green on 3,000 mile road trip from to Florida P{anhandle and ended in Key West. Car is gorgeous, people continually stop and comment on color and car. It runs beautifully, smooth ride with tons of power. Huge tires and Z-06 body hug the road thru curves and eat up the roadway on straight aways. Love the car - only weak point is the navigation system which is not equal to the other technical excellence of the vehicle. Buy one, borrow one...steal one.........

With top down riding down the causeway thru the Florida Keys or the state forest preserve coming north out of Hot Springs, Arkansas - it does not get any better than this!

Need to get better technology for navigation system