Pretty cool! Fat fenders & WIDE tires!
By sevargmt on
2010 Chevrolet Corvette GS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)
This is my 1st Corvette. I'm impressed with the car - better than any of the competition at a much cheaper price. Didn't realize the car would have such a cool factor. Good gas mileage, comfortable and rides reasonably well. If you order a Corvette one can go to the plant in Kentucky and watch your car assembled - I did and it was well worth the price. A once in a lifetime experience! The factory workers were nice and committed to building a quality car - more than one told me they wanted the car to be perfect for me. I'd do it all over again. The dual mode exhaust is a must have option - I upgraded mine with a aftermarket remote to open/close the valves at will. Very cool! Love my vette!
Favorite Features
Love the Dual Mode Exhaust (sacrifice the $1800 GPS and buy the $1200 exhaust - buy a $100 Garmin GPS) and having the ability to remove the Targa top - convertible experience without a soft top. The keyless entry/start is way better than I expected - a very nice feature. The WIDE body looks GREAT!
Suggested Improvements
I would like a *little* more sound deadening. The Bose stereo could use more bass and the seat lumbar (power on my car) doesn't quite hit my back in the right spot - and figure out something better than the HUGE airbag warning stickers on the sun visors.