Used 2010 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

ZR1 6.2L V8 Supercharger 6-speed Manual - (1 review )

The Best of The Best
By One Lucky Tiger

2010 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 ZR1 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl S/C 6M)

I'm exceptionally a lucky Vette lover to presently own both the ZO6 and a new 2010 ZR1. Both have there own personality, but, the ZR1 is everything...and even more then what you have read about. It is so amazingly fast, responsive and still rides so smoothly and very pleasant and gentile in city traffic. While you read so much criticism about the inferiority of the interior compared to other “supercars”, you still have to keep in mind that the extra 75K$ to 100K$ difference buys another Z06 (which I did). That’s a lot of money difference for an extra fancy interior. I don’t think fancy interiors is as important as all around performance of a “supercar”. No one can argue about the perfo

Favorite Features

The transmission has been improved with better ratios and response. The magnetic ride is a marked improvement over the suspension of the ZO6. The brakes are absolutely world class and over all drivability is very comfortable, friendly and responsive. My 5th Vette, and this is the BEST of BEST!

Suggested Improvements

I do agree that the specialty of the ZR1 deserves to stand out more than a plain window in the hood. You really cannot distinguish it among many other Vettes unless you know what to look for. But, you still know it is special once you fire up the engine, and that's what really counts.