2010 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
First Vette
By msm8221 on 05/30/11 03:30 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I've own a lot of cars and for the money (I paid 45k -less tax) for a base after 6K discount from GM and 3K from dealer, this is a bargain compared to the SS/RS ragtop Camaro which has few incentives. @ 430 HP, it isn't a bone crusher and I'm sure the manual tranny SS Camaro will stomp it to death in a 1/4 mile. Nice fit-finish, nice features, I hope good resale value as I don't keep cars long. I have always consider the Vette a sissy car driven by middle aged men trying to be cool while holding their toupee in place. This car makes me reconsider my previous opinion as it is sophisticated, good looking and powerful. NOT the muscle car the Camaro is.

Love it
By Dave on 10/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Second C-6. Love the vehicle. The interior could use a face lift for a $60k car bt everything else is great. Someone asked about the dual mode exhaust. Either pull the fuse or buy a $60 gadget called "mild to wild". Replaces the fuse and allows you to open or close the damper from the homelink button.

My New 2010 Corvette Coupe
By David Magen on 09/09/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

This is my second Corvette. The first, a 1979 bought new was beauty. Black w/ Oyster (white) interior, including steering wheel. It was a hot car car to own in my early 20's. The quality was terrible.It was very under powered My 2010 Velocity Yellow w/ebony interior so far is a delight. With the 430 h/p engine its as blistering fast as I can handle. While there are a couple flaws in the paint, run marks by the door handle openings. I love it. This is the first time I have a stereo upgrade- and I'm glad to have it. There is a fair amount of road and engine noise- a sweet noise though, and with the top (smoked clear pannel )off there is wind noise The quality of the stereo is welcome.

1LT coupe
By Mahe on 08/29/10 16:16 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Just got this car. ~1000 miles on. FUN TO DRIVE. Lots of power, easy to squeal the tires. Best bang for the buck. Got an auto trans, pretty good 6 speed, i think it does as good a job as a manual. Of course you always have the paddle shifters.

Great Car
By pwscs on 07/03/10 16:31 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Great mileage and performance. Fastest car I have ever owned and would buy another one in a minute. 27and mpg highway and 22 in town. Fast and eye catching. Great job Chevy.

What more could you ask?
By Dad on 02/16/10 09:49 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Owned all 6 generations and they only get better, still have 3 of them. Gas mileage, ride fun, and without worry is a daily event. Build quality for the C6 as well as the C5 is great. Hope to live long enough to drive the C7. Just a tad bit on the side of bling in the electronics.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe in VA is:

$133 per month*