2010 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Fun at any speed
By Mack on 08/22/10 17:34 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Corvette GS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Had been wanting a Vette for years but was always concerned about quality. Test drove a Cayman but options took it over 70K. Recent reviews about GM getting serious about quality, the GS option and 0% drew me in. Great power, good clutch/trans relationship, clutch is not as heavy as I expected. The seats are as bad as all magazines state, brake dust is also an issue but the car is so much fun, it doesn't matter. I grin every time I start it. Chevy has done a very good job. quality is first rate, no rattles and not one problem. Decent sound system but not great. Just finished a road trip (1000 mi) great highway mileage. After many overseas performance cars, it feels good to buy American.

The real deal
By jeff on 08/04/10 08:20 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Corvette GS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Took museum delivery of GS coupe which I would recommend. Driving back from Kentucky, I averaged 31 mpg while my wife said "it felt like a luxury car compared to my older vette". I now have it for 4 months and can say this car is impressive on all fronts. Acceleration is silly fast, cornering is flat and predictable while braking is spot-on. The interior is unbelievably roomy. the trunk space is similar to a town car. I find the seats comfortable and supportive. I like the interior too which is not as nice as a 911, but it's 20k less. Drove them both back to back thinking I was buying the 911 but the grand sport is a better car, period!

Pretty cool! Fat fenders & WIDE tires!
By sevargmt on 07/20/10 11:52 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Corvette GS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

This is my 1st Corvette. I'm impressed with the car - better than any of the competition at a much cheaper price. Didn't realize the car would have such a cool factor. Good gas mileage, comfortable and rides reasonably well. If you order a Corvette one can go to the plant in Kentucky and watch your car assembled - I did and it was well worth the price. A once in a lifetime experience! The factory workers were nice and committed to building a quality car - more than one told me they wanted the car to be perfect for me. I'd do it all over again. The dual mode exhaust is a must have option - I upgraded mine with a aftermarket remote to open/close the valves at will. Very cool! Love my vette!

A true GT Sports Car!
By Ray Davidson on 06/19/10 18:08 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Corvette GS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

One of the best sports cars I've owned. This is a true GT sports car. It has great performance and engineering, handle with any exotic, very good gas mileage, and yet you can daily commute with a smile on your face with each drive. GM has done a great job with the reliability of the Corvette. Become a student of Corvette history; it is an American world class icon in automotive and racing history. A Corvette is not a car for everyone; with this much power and handling comes "responsibility". With that said, those who have the wallet, and driving maturity to own a car like the Corvette will experience extreme driving pleasure. Always wave to other Corvette owners you're in a great club.

Great sports car...
By Tulsaace33 on 06/17/10 08:34 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Corvette GS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

This has been so much fun compared to my BMW. Insurance is cheaper, more like a sports car and def. has the power!

Huge Fun
By KentMagnuson on 11/30/09 12:11 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Corvette GS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Wife and I got our first Vette about a week ago and love the car and buying experience with Harchelroad Motors, Imperial,NE. Great fuel mileage and as much fun to drive as just to look at. Wow! Beautiful car.

2010 GS
By Sean on 10/24/09 07:15 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Corvette GS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

This is my second C6 and it replaced a 2000 Ferrari F360. Other than the interior, this c6 really does out perform the 360 in every objective area. The 360 felt great - good feedback. This C6GS just has a different, good feel. You can't replace the feel of a mid engine with mid front/rear layout. HOwever, you can place the car anywhere you want on the track with rack or rear wheels - and feel it. Sound is impressive with the factory sport exhaust. Deeper v8 vs the ferrari, but just as wonderful to listen to.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet Corvette in VA is:

$139 per month*