2009 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Review: LUV My Vette

2009 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Review

LUV My Vette
By orange09vette on

2009 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Bought my Vette new in August '09. Drove it in '09 National Corvette Caravan to break-it-in. WONDERFUL experience. No problems with the Vette. Have had her almost five months now. Her acceleration is truly breath taking. Handling/maneuvering is remarkable. Styling turns heads. Vettes are unmistakable on the road when you see one. Waited most of my life to have one. Finally my dream comes true. These (C6 generation as well as C5's) are extremely well built. They are definitely keepers. I plan to keep mine and allow it to grow old right alongside me (now 49). Love my Vette. Its my pride and joy. Exhilaration does not adequately describe it.

Stick shift (short throw-close ratio gearing). Convertible. Raw power. Sound system. Overall performance. Must spend well over 100,000 dollars to get a car that can compete with the 'All- American' Vette. Performance Value, allot of bang for the buck.

turn-radius. If making u-turns, takes wide berth. This is due to design. Wheels are pushed out to corners. This does however lend for better, more nimble handling to compete with the 180,000 dollar porsche 911's.