Best Car I've Owned
By sjambo on
2009 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)
I'm now 44 and this is the most amazing car I have ever owned - I wish I owned corvettes when I was younger. It has the speed, acceleration, style and it makes heads turn. My Z51 is not built for comfort but more on performance. I enjoy every minute of drive. I have only floored the accelerator once from 80 mph for about two seconds then I was right away at 115 mph - to tell you the truth I get nervous because of the speed and acceleration! This car is no toy and it needs a lot of getting used to. An equivalent car with this performance would cost you over 150 grand. Check the Youtube on Corvette vs Lamborghini, or vs Ferrari. The vette will easily outperform those luxurious cars!
Favorite Features
Acceleration, speed and style! Overall I'm very satisfied and a very proud owner!
Suggested Improvements
There is no Ipod or MP3 auxiliary connection to the sound system. The navigation is outdated and hard to read! Both seats have power but reclining it is manual. I only have 6K miles on but my driver leather seat is all wrinkled, and I'm only 170 lbs. This is typical for C6 Corvettes.