2009 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Review: Awesome car

2009 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Review

Awesome car
By Mr. Radon on

2009 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

Did the NCM (R8C) delivery on 10-23- 08. After hearing the car rolled off on 9-23-08 I was like a kid waiting for Christmas. I arrived with my sister and dad. The delivery experience was super. NCM guide was awesome. Drove 3000 miles back to Seattle via Chicago, Denver, Boise, and then Seattle. I could not be happier. Over the entire trip I averaged over 28mpg! Road noise was not an issue. Wish all my cars had a HUD, hands free Bluetooth, XM radio and 505 hp! The hardest part is keeping the smile off my face. Heard a lot of negative items about the car like road noise, steering, ect.. Nope, 125% satisfied with my Z06.

HUD, XM radio, Bluetooth phone link, 505hp, styling, keyless start and entry, easy exit seats, short throw shifter, huge cargo space, dual exhausts, large speedo and tach, electric telescopic steering wheel.

Better styling on the steering wheel, more refined rear view mirror (get rid of OnStar), OnStar delete option.