2009 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Review: 2009 Cyber Grey Coupe

2009 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Review

2009 Cyber Grey Coupe
By Mac McLaughlin on

2009 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Best Vette I have had so far. I have owned a 68 conv, 03 conv, 06 3LT automatic coupe and now a Cyber Grey Coupe 1LT Z51 manual with Dual Mode Exhaust. Only thing I miss about the 3LT 06 is the seat memory, makes it alot easier to get in and out. All the other bells and whistles with the 3LT are a waste in my opinion. Opted for the solid colored roof over the see through, too hot for Florida. Manual tranny is the only way to go with the Vette. Great daily driver. I am getting around 18 mph overall, about 3 mpg less than the 06. Brakes don't squeak like the 06. Buy the Wheel/Tire warranty from dealer ..well worth it. Best buy out there, $4K rebate on existing 09's made me pull trigger.

Dual Mode Exhaust (Paired with the remote to turn on and off at will) is the coolest gadget. Sirius Radio is a must.

Hmm maybe make the side screens standard .. looks naked without them. Floor mats are also pretty cheesy.