2009 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
The best one yet
By isgt on 04/19/09 13:14 PM (PDT)

2009 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

3rd Corvette I had a 2002, an electronics nightmare. 2006 fast not a lot of built quality, 2009 what a great car quiet as any car faster then most great gas mileage, The base Corvette is the best value on the sports car market, Nothing makes me happier than racing a Porsche costing 2x as much and getting 20+ miles to the gallon. I drive in the snow rain and have never been stuck in this car.

american classic vrroom
By sketchbone on 04/18/09 15:52 PM (PDT)

2009 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Bought a black 1LT manual earlier today and I'm already hooked. My 4 year old g35 was giving me no problems, but I was aching to get a new American car to help my fellow citizens as they've helped us in the NOLA area since Katrina. Initially thought the cadillac CTS was the car to get. Then I thought, why not an American icon? Got the new vette for the low 40s ( a bargain), took about 10 people for a spin already. What a beautiful sweet deep voracious sound that corresponds to the darting acceleration as I step on the gas pedal. I only wish the sound system were a bit better( unable to locate the upgraded bose with a non-Z manual transmission). No matter, the motor is music to my ears.

3rd Corvette, the best one yet
By Isgt on 02/03/09 20:31 PM (PST)

2009 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have always had a love affair with the Corvette. My 2002 was an computer nightmare, lots of electronics problems. I then moved up to a 2006, much improved but I had some quality issues. 3500 miles on my 2009. It is so much better than my 2006. I now can say this car has improved and perfected. I am impressed with how quiet and tight just a real solid car. 100% the most bang for the buck. 430 hp for $43,000 I win.

What a ride
By 2vetter on 12/22/08 19:40 PM (PST)

2009 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

This is my 2nd Vette and this lady is not only good looking but fast & fun to drive. I also have a 99 and love the change in headlights on this one. The paddle shift provides a real sporty feel to an already sporty car. After siting in one at a car show this year, I am looking forward to spring when I can really enjoy the removable top and the awesome Bose sound system. I had a creaking noise when first purchsed but thanks to a service bulletin it was due to unlubricated roof panel latches. The dealer took care of it and I am a very satisfied driver. This car has a noticeable power increase vs my 99 and the cyber grey was a fantastic choice

2009 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Hatchback (6
By Kirkland on 12/19/08 13:45 PM (PST)

2009 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Traded in my 2004 Corvette coupe on a new 2009 4LT Blade Silver Metallic coupe fully loaded with the exception of dual exhaust. Was able to get one of the first of the new color automatics off the line. Added color coordinated spoiler and door handles, primium mats and a cargo organizer. Car looks fantastics and handles and performs to levels I did not experience with my 2004 vette. This car is not for special occassions, its ment to be driven and enjoyed everyday and thats exactly what I'm doing. Mileage and storage capacity on this car is the best kept secret. This car is awesome on so many levels. You have to drive it to believe it. My new K40 radar/laser system completes the package.

Exceptional vehicle
By richardson on 12/02/08 07:44 AM (PST)

2009 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

This is the third Corvette and the best one I have owned. This vehicle is not only fun to drive, very quite, easy riding. Is new red color with LT3 package. The seats are very comfortable, interior has been enhanced. The tire noise has been reduced. Mileage is great and car is still breaking in. Would buy another Corvette.

Great Machine
By ballistix on 09/22/08 23:16 PM (PDT)

2009 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Bought my 09 Cyber Gray coupe three weeks ago. Equipped with 3LT, Z51, NPP, 6 sp, 2 tone ebony/titanium interior and forged polished wheels - this car is very fast and refined compared to my C5 ZO6. Fantastic engine -torque like a train and always just a toe tap away. Clutch is very smooth and shifter is much more refined. Interior is more polished than past generations. Car is very quiet and smooth inside without tire rumble. In fact, I could stand to hear that beautiful exhaust of the NPP all the time rather than just above 3500rpm (where is that fuse?). Absolutely a great ride and a best buy compared to the other vehicles in its class.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe in VA is:

$149 per month*