Used 2009 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 - Consumer Reviews

Z06 7.0L V8 6-speed Manual - (6 reviews )

Amazing Car
By drmdicarlo

2009 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is easily the finest car I have ever owned. Much better overall than my previous Porsche 911 or my Acura NSX. I absolutely cannot imagine another car being any more invigorating to drive. I am tall and I fit inside this car much better than the others as well. My only complaint is the lack of 6 way adjustable seats (I like more lumbar support).

POWER. The interior (leather)is beautiful as well. The Chrome spider wheels are some of the nicest stock wheels I have ever seen.

Give me some better (more supportive) seats so I don't slide around while cornering!

What a car!
By pasadena

2009 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

My first vet. Always wanted a vet so I went with the z06. This car has the numbers like the 911 turbo but z06 won't drain your savings account. The car has so much power and the handling is just solid!

engine, cross-drilled brakes, flared out fenders, side air ducts, smooth transmission, heads-up display

usb hookup on the stereo

Bill's 2009 Z-06 LT1
By Billo McNab

2009 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

Received my Z-06 LT 1 early in Jan 09. Had to wait for decent weather to experience the car. Had a road trip from Michigan to Georgia recently. What a Car. Overall 30mpg over 1700 Miles. My last Car was a 2004 SVT Cobra. The Z-06 is a step up in Car. Comfortable, thrilling and a looker ( Cyber Grey ). Very happy so far.

505 HP and of cours the looks

No suggestions so far.

Blown Away
By Mr. Radon

2009 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

Never owned a new car, saved up and bought this baby. Did the NCM delivery in late October, drive back to Seattle was a blast! Got 28.5mpg over 3,150 miles! Car is so fast, so comfortable. I love the keyless entry, push button start, bluetooth sync with MY phone, 6 CD changer that plays MP3's, Aux input for my i-Pod. Best of all is the configurable Heads Up Display. Wish they would not have installed On- Star, but I guess if I ever have a bad accident it will call home. Every day I open the garage door and see this beast sitting there I get a huge smile. Every once in awhile I drive to work in it, hit 120 on the interstate on-ramp, merge at 65. Yep, you can do that in this car!

Configurable Heads Up Display

Leave On-Star as an option.

Bang For The Buck
By larrythedog

2009 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is my second 427 Corvette, the first being a 1966 and needless to say the difference between night and day. I like most every experience I have had with the car, from the dealer on down. This car was meant to be driven every day if need be. One has to remember this is a sports car and not a Cadillac and so it rides like a sports car, no problem there. There are so many after market things that can be done to this car and the service manuals make it easy on the DIY’rs. Out there on the road there are not too many cars that can hang with you regardless of price. It's a gentleman in town and a warrior on the road. Love the Cyber Grey

HUD, stereo, exhaust, 505hp

Would like to see AWD some day. Get rid of the cigarette lighter.