2008 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Review: My Dream Car

2008 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Review

2008 Chevrolet Corvette

My Dream Car
By M. Biagini on

2008 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Got this as a Christmas gift Dec. 07. We are a Corvette family, with my mom owning a 82' and also a 2005. After driving both of those I was ecstatic to get in my 08 for the first drive. This thing handles like nobody's business, so smooth and responsive. I love all the little gadget-y stuff (like the OnStar, GPS, heated seats are fab. in the cold NY winters). The push button start took some getting used to, I prefer to turn a key myself. Also, getting in and out was a comedy of errors until I figured out how it's supposed to be done. My only real complaint was an extremely squeaky roof. Every time I hit a bump, squeak, squeak. Dealer fixed it no problem. This car is amazingly sharp!

*heated seats *OnStar *nice sound system *FAST *can change the color scheme on the display to suit your taste (sorry..but I'm a girl you know!)

*Let's get back to using an actual KEY. I know car manufacturers like to update everything, but one of the great pleasures of a vette' is turning that key and feeling that engine start up. My battery died once and we needed a freakin' engineer to figure out how to get into the car to pop the hood.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review