2008 Chevrolet Corvette 7.0L V8 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Like riding a wild bear

2008 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Review

427 Limited Edition Z06 Coupe (7.0L V8 6-speed Manual)

Like riding a wild bear
By Randude on

2008 Chevrolet Corvette 427 Limited Edition Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

It is a privilage and pleasure to own and drive a 2008 "Crystal Red" 427 special edition Z06 Corvette. I thought seriously about buying a Nissan GTR, but after seeing the GTR in person, I felt it remined me of a fancy Nissan Altima with new fenders. The engine sounded tame and boring. It just didnt excite me much. In contrast, just standing near the Z06 Corvete and looking at it, makes your heart race. I fell in love with this sexy beast from the moment it rumbled to life with a push of the button. The car looks twice in good in person as it does in pictures and sounds beautiful. It's incredibly fun to drive, and I have to beat the girls away from it. I absolutly love it.

Favorite Features

Beautiful color, full leather interior. Comfort of the seats, the HUD display. Seat and mirror memory setting for me and my wife. The roar of the engine especially with the fuse pulled and all exaust ports open. It sounds like the opening to Van Halens "Hot for Teacher" drum roll. Rockin!

Suggested Improvements

Larger drink holders! I get thirsty! Oh, and a neck brace for passengers would be helpful... and could they throw in a bat to knock all the drooling people off it everytime I come outside?