Great overall car with some flaws
By Chad on
2008 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)
C6 LS3 Corvettes are arguably the best sports car value for the money. No other manufacturer can give you the performance, reliability, comfort, fuel economy, design and value that Chevrolet provides. I've owned my 'Vette for ~ 1 yr and can't be happier with the experiences thus far. The car has unbelievable amounts of HP and torque. The ride is quite comfortable too; on par with most sports sedans / coupes. The interior is a little sub par when taking into consideration the MSRP when new, but I'd recommend not purchasing new if you want to save some considerable money. The seats are a little flimsy, but for daily driving or simply cruising, the seats are more than adequate.
Favorite Features
Exhaust note, engine power and torque, heads-up-display, exterior styling, value, fuel mileage, cost-to-own. I'm now a Corvette owner for life!
Suggested Improvements
Interior design, interior materials are cheap in some areas (4LT dresses up the cabin quite a bit), padded center console armrest and door armrests should be standard, Navigation GUI is outdated and ugly, conventional spare rather than run flats, some exterior panel fitment is off.