2008 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Review: Enjoying my lifetime dream car

2008 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Review

Base Coupe (6.2L V8 6-speed Manual)

Enjoying my lifetime dream car!
By johncarl on

2008 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Lucky guy! I also own a new Camaro and love it. I have always wanted a Corvette since working at a dealership after high school. I checked out a local 2008 that I located on the internet. I had never driven one and didn't know if the power would be too much for me to handle. It wasn't and I bought it too. This car drives perfectly at any speed. And I simply love its beauty and performance. My lifetime car choice had been right all along. I have the Atomic Orange 3LT transparent removable roof. I can't seem to stay out of this car. I receive compliments on both cars each time I drive them. I agree with every positive thing I have read on this forum. Buy one if u can!

Power, handling, HUD, 3LT package, ride comfort, 6-disc CD changer and Bose speakers, manual transmission, memory and heated seats, garage remotes,trunk space. To sum it up, I cannot think of anything I don't like.

Bluetooth would be nice.