Fun Factor = 10
By Lloyd on
2008 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (6.2L 8cyl 6M)
This is my second Corvette. After owning a 1986 Vette that I sold due to 2 teenage boys I just had to have another once they moved out. This Vette will keep a smile on your face. Very fun car to own and drive! Zero problems in the first 6 months and 2k miles of ownership. Paddle-shifting at full throttle with the optional dual-mode exhaust is a blast! Great handling and smooth ride - hard to believe you could have both! I expect we'll keep this Vette for quite some time and then pass it down to the kids.
Favorite Features
Great looks and power! Pulls hard even at 110mph! The Vette gets second looks even when dirty! Great trunk space for a convertible. Navigation direction arrows in heads-up display is nice. After-market options are abundent.
Suggested Improvements
I expected a much better radio and navigation system for the price paid. The audio quality is fair to poor. No iPod bluetooth-cell phone integration. Navigation needs a much more simple interface to be usable on an infrequent basis. Last, loose the big fat visor support arms in the name of safety!