2008 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Review: 2008 Z06 is a winner!

2008 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 - Consumer Review

2008 Z06 is a winner!
By C6YelowZ06 on

2008 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

I love this car! I have had 4 back fusions and triple neck fusion and this fits like a glove. It is hard to get in and out of at 55 but once in it, I hate to get out. It is truly an amazing automobile, especially for the money. I have yet to have it over 155 but I can't wait. It performed very well on a NASCAR track, I can't tell you which one, obviously, but it was unbelievable going into a corner at 150 and the "G meter" shows only .6! I was too afraid to put it into the wall, plus my tires had 4500 miles on them. With sticky rubber, I think it could have gone into the corner at 175 but I am too old for that. WOW, you have to get one of these before you die!

Favorite Features

575 hp with very little mods-only CAI, tune & muffler change! Headers, cam & heads could push it over 600 easy - this is a must have!

Suggested Improvements

The driveline should be beefier, but i have not had any problems. I just know some who have, but they probably did not read their manual. YOU HAVE to put the car in competitive mod before smoking the tires. By the way, why would you heat up radials anyway? Competition tires I can understand.