2008 4LT Jetstream Blue Coupe
By nhnascar on
2008 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)
The all "new" 2008 Corvette is exactly that! From a new Jetstream Blue exterior, a revamped upscale interior, 36HP increase, and a new exhast system the new feature enhancements are extraordinary. The new Jetstream Blue exterior really stands out in the crowd. The 4LT interior (Linen & Ebony) finally puts Corvette in the luxury realm. The 436 HP puts the Vette way above any other car in the price range. The optional Z06 style butterfly exhaust makes the car really sound like a Vette should right from the start. I added an optional remote that lets me control the exhaust butterfly. I owned a 2004 C5 prior to this C6 and was completely blown away at how much better this car is over my C5.
Favorite Features
The 4LT interior was well worth waiting for. It is like nothing the Corvette has ever done. Hope they keep offering it. The Z06 type exhaust is really "fun" to play with now that I can control it. The Navigation system is very easy to use and the screen details are very good.
Suggested Improvements
A little more padding in the seat backs would make it more comfortable on long rides. Get rid of the Goodyear run-flats and go to Firestone run-flats.