2008 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Corvette C5 to C6 Z06
By Randy on 01/25/08 08:36 AM (PST)

2008 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

After 4 years of Corvette C5 coupe ownership I purchased a new 2008 Machine Silver Z06 based on pricing, performance and looks. Having owned the car less than two weeks I can say this is absolutely the best automobile I have owned. The performance and acceleration is superb. The looks are unmatched and pricing for this American supercar is right on. The Z06 is not an economy car but highway mileage in the mid 20's is not disappointing.

Bob"s ZO6
By Bob Crockford on 01/02/08 18:46 PM (PST)

2008 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is the third Corvette I have owned in the past four years. One was a 2004 C5 and the other one was a 2005 C6. This 2008 ZO6 is by far the best handling and performing vehicle I have driven in many years. The reviews are correct for stating that this car is the "best bang for the buck"

Victory Red 2008 Z06
By Greg on 11/09/07 18:05 PM (PST)

2008 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

I told my son I was going to trade my 2004 Z06 Commemorative on a new base convertible and he said "Oh, man, don't sell that car. I love that car." He's a really good kid so I gave it to him (he's very happy), then started looking. I didn't know much about the C6, got a recommended dealer to send me a brochure, decided going from Z06 to base is not cool. He had a red one with 2LZ and a black one with 3LZ coming in within the next two months and I bought the red one. He took pictures of it being unloaded. It is awesome. I ran out of space in Suggested Improvements, so will add: Be sure you know what you get in 3LZ before you order it. I'm not too sure about that one for $3500.

Amazing Z06
By Stevie on 09/05/07 06:15 AM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

Did the museum delivery. It was amazing. People were great. Was very interesting seeing the manufacturing. Really appreciated the people's commitment to the Corvette. The car is great. Very tight. My 10 year old did the best one word explanation of the car calling it "sick"

2008 ZO6
By kevin on 08/17/07 19:19 PM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

The acceleration is exhilerating, especially when the 2 valves in the exhaust opens. It is like afterburners in a jet. The tight handling is unbelieveable. It sticks to the road like glue and comes out of curves smooth as silk. When driving this car all worries of the day seem to disappear.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.