2008 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Wow, No, Wow
By augie on 04/17/08 16:11 PM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Unbeliveable. Never another import. This Corvette blew them away. Steering,ride and all out raw power. I can never see me ever owning another sports car. Drive it every day. Great mileage for a true American sports car.

Best US sports car you can buy
By greg on 11/28/07 17:08 PM (PST)

2008 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

For the money, the Corvette is a nearly impecible sports car. The car is extremely fun to drive. I've had the car for 6 months and dont regret it at all. The only American vehicle to make forbes recent top vehicle list, it ties for first with the Mercedes-Benz G55 AMG. I believe it deserves this title. You will probaly never use the speed but its extremely fun to have. The quality and speed could be compared to that of the Porshe, Maserati, and maybe a Ferrari. All in all if you are thinking of buying a corvette, stop thinking and start doing.

Awesome
By Tim on 11/25/07 21:11 PM (PST)

2008 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

First Vette, hated previous generations. The C6 made me a believer. The C6 is awesome from a thank god six cogger tranny to a really nice interior. It is no Porsche but it no longer a fancy or more powerful mustang or camaro either. Try it you will love it. I sold my E500 for this I am am thrilled with it the new 6.2 is breathtaking and the optional exhaust can't be described must be heard. Also windows crack open when door opens a la BMW for an airtight seal. Way to go GM.

Good God!
By Bouree on 08/27/07 20:10 PM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I had a Honda for transportation and a Harley for fun. My father had just bought an 04 convertible and I had my first drive in it two weeks ago. I got the bug. I test drove an 07 and didn't feel much more power than the 04. Plus the interior was cheesy. Drove the 08 LT1 and and when I punched it the first time, an involuntary expletive burst out of my mouth. I could not believe that this car was street legal. The LS3 engine is night and day from the LS2. Plus, the interior was much nicer. I couldn't wait for an LT2 or 3 and bought it that day. Run, don't walk to the dealership and get one of these. You won't regret it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.