2007 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Review: Trim / Molding Windows and Dif

2007 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Review

Trim / Molding Windows and Differential
By Roy on

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I guess I can start by saying this car is my mid-life crisis car, anyway the car performs everytime time I put my foot into. It fires like a bullet, no complaints for power, but there are some other problems so beware. My vehicle has had molding on the driver & passengers side replace twice for peeling. Front windshield crack and replaced due to body stress as descibe in my documentation. Rear differential went out grining noise when backing up or going around curves. Dealer wants to add rear differential TSB-additive waste of time. My passenger door has a continous rattle in the center of the panel with very little volume on speakers. GM fix is adding foam to interior of door, doesn't work.

400 horses

Remove the rubberize coating on mold trimming. Encase door panel with more insulation which will also help keep out road noise. Beware of winshield cracks my be due to falty glass or body stress. Gauges should be at the touch of a botton on steering wheel for headup display.