2007 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Review: Power in the hands of a few

2007 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Review

Base Coupe (6.0L V8 6-speed Manual)

Power in the hands of a few
By SinisterC6 on

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is my first performance car and I must say I am impressed. Everything about is so well built and designed, GM really takes pride in their Corvettes. The best part is how versitile this car is, comfortable yet functional, fast but controlable. I have the Z51 suspension and I have taken turns at 3X the speed limit with the car still holding stong. Though it can be driven year round if you live in the northern climates like I, I'd recomend a winter beater. The run flats get very slippery in colder temps, I have not driven the car in rain or snow but im told it holds it's own. The car has just amazing, If you can buy one.

Favorite Features

Styleing, performance, targa top, lights, comp great wheels, shifter feel, clutch, power, fun to drive, handeling, obvious race inspiration. Radio, climate control, guages, seats, doors, remote entry. Z51 - if you cheerish the driving experience.

Suggested Improvements

The car's exhaust is somewhat lacking. It's not whisper quiet but it's quieter than the C5 Z06s. There are many, many options to wake up the exhaust however