Great Car
By toydriver on
2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)
I've wanted a Vette since I first saw the '63 StingRay. Purchased my first; a C6 VictoryRed/Black coupe with auto6sp paddle shift, to replace a Honda S2000 convertible. The t-top was a wise choice for me, allowing the convertible experience while still allowing a quiet coupe ride and practical storage under the hatch. The 400 hp engine and 6sp paddle tranny gives plenty of power and sporty driving experience. It doesn't corner like a smaller roadster, but is a much better all around vehicle. Can store plenty of golf equipment and weekend luggage in the back, even with the t- top stowed. I find the stereo, a/c, basic seats and basic suspension to provide a very comfortable experience.
Favorite Features
Great value for a performance car. T- top. Glass hatch/coupe looks like a C2 StingRay. Awesome engine power. Quad exhaust look. Cold a/c with top off.
Suggested Improvements
Steering a bit too stiff and heavy at highway speed. Don't like the idea of run-flats at $300-$400 per tire. Instead make room for a donut spare allowing less expensive tire options.