Best Bang for Buck
By Scottsdale Tiger on
2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)
This is the fastest stock production car I have ever driven off the vendor lot and the most fun. I have had Porsches, Ferarri, and various old muscle cars which just do not compare to the overall power plus daily fun to drive performance of this car. I keep reading about plastics, cheap interior, doesn't compare to Porsches, Ferarris, Lambos, etc. Give me a break! It's half the price or less! There is no other car I have owned which comes close to what this car can do for the money spent. This really is the car with the best bang for the buck. I would purchase another if I did not have to wait another 10 months again just to pay premium over MRSP.
Favorite Features
Power, power, power. If you love pure raw power by just pointing your toes, this vehicle will not disappoint. Then all you have to do is flick your wrist and this rocket feels like it is on rails and flies to your distination. The feature most people overlook are great massive brakes.
Suggested Improvements
I know why it exists and the necessity for meeting fuel comsumption limits, but, I really hate the electronic 1 to 4 auto shift. The transmission seems notchy and sometimes difficult due to this feature. Can't improve, but, if you order with chrome wheels, be prepared for lots of brake dust.