Awesome Car
By Brianapal on
2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)
The car is just awesome! Great acceleration. I haven't received numerous positive comments in the one month that I have owned the car. LeMans Blue, Cashmere Interior, 3LT (not a cheap option but it does have numerous aspects included), and polished aluminum wheels. The wheels really set the car off. It is beautiful. Good ride. Not a daily driver for me but it could be used for such. Great mileage for a 400HP car. Just a truly fun car to drive! I looked at numerous options including Porsche Boxster and Honda 2000 before deciding on the Corvette. No regrets on my choice. I have had the car for almost 4 weeks and 600 miles. Great car!
Favorite Features
Acceleration, comfort, looks, features, build quality, heads up display, XM radio, seat memory including exit, targa roof (best of both worlds), and fun factor!
Suggested Improvements
The one reason that it did not get all 10s is the skip shift on the manual. It routes you from 1-4 at certain speeds. Anyone who wants the manual wants to be able to choose the gear. A modification can be purchased called a skip shift eliminator that I surely will be purchasing. Otherwise perfect 10