Great 2007 C6
By oldsuperdave on
2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)
This is my first GM car in 25 years. It's a 2007 coupe with 6M Z51 2LT with about 14K miles. It's a dream come true. GM has really put together a great combination of performance, practicality, and efficiency. Performance in every aspect will make you forget your troubles for awhile when driving. I'm pleasantly suprised at the effecient engine compartment layout as well as the well placed traditional interior controls, right where they should be. The interior, while good, could use a few improvements. However, overall, this is a great car. Only a slight roof sqeak and a differental noise, both corrected with known fixes.
Favorite Features
Cornering and acceleration. For the mid-lifers like me the seats are great with the best lumbar support I've found in any car.
Suggested Improvements
The interior. While good, any car in this price range should have an MP3 player and audio controls on the steering wheel. Also, there should be leather on the doors and center console and less plastic. A valet switch is needed to limit RPM while in other's care.