2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Impressive
By fm922 on 09/26/06 00:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Just picked up my 2007 C6 and could not be happier. Excellent performance and ride quality. I was impressed that the car rides smooth and comfortable for a sports car. The 2007 C6 is fun to drive and is responsive. With 400 HP, excellent design and improved interior, the 2007 C6 is the best dollar value for those interested in making a serious sports car purchase. The vehicle continues to impress me every time I drive it. When purchasing this vehicle I would suggest purchasing the 3LT and Z51 Packages to enhance ride quality and performance. Excellent sports car, you wont be dissappointed, and wait to you hit the open road.

Awesome Car
By Brianapal on 09/13/06 16:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

The car is just awesome! Great acceleration. I haven't received numerous positive comments in the one month that I have owned the car. LeMans Blue, Cashmere Interior, 3LT (not a cheap option but it does have numerous aspects included), and polished aluminum wheels. The wheels really set the car off. It is beautiful. Good ride. Not a daily driver for me but it could be used for such. Great mileage for a 400HP car. Just a truly fun car to drive! I looked at numerous options including Porsche Boxster and Honda 2000 before deciding on the Corvette. No regrets on my choice. I have had the car for almost 4 weeks and 600 miles. Great car!

65 Stingray + 40 yrs to 2007 Coupe
By Mert on 08/22/06 12:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

C6, 3LT, chrome wheels, paddle shift, Monterey red, Nav. Life is good! The interior and exterior are excellent. Build quality is much better than I had expected from previous reviews. Got the cashmere interior and Lloyd floor and trunk mats. After 40 years (65 Stingray) and a couple dozen new cars, it is good to be back in a Corvette that drives and rides as good as my last Lexus LS430 and prior to that SC430. Speed, style and comfort.

'07 Coupe
By Tim on 07/28/06 05:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Just took delivery of an '07 coupe, Lemans Blue, casmere interior, LT3, chrome wheels, magnetic suspension and NAV system. My first Vette, never had a sports car before so I can't compare it. I am still in shock that I have it, only 300 mi. in two days, no problems yet. It is everything and more that I hoped for. Interior is fantastic and comfy, the leather sport seats are excellent. The car is so classy without being in your face. I already have had so many strangers both young, old, male and female comment and want to know about it. It blows my mind. I don't know if they upgraded the quality of the interior for '07, but it looks and feels first class to me. Buy one, you won't regret it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.