2007 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
My C6 Coupe
By jdigiova on 05/29/07 10:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

This car is awesome! It's fun to drive, civil when cruising, and potent when needed or demonstrated (not needed). A great attention getter, people still turn to look. A much more civil vehicle than my 1970 454 C3 Coupe but faster and much better handling.

Bbest car in the world
By car-lover on 05/23/07 02:01 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

No other car compares to this Corvette for function, style or looks. It will run with cars that cost 3 to 7 times as much and do it more comfortably and much more fuel efficient. This car sips fuel and runs like a jet

I Love It
By SRAF on 05/12/07 14:54 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I've had this car for 2 months and have had zero problems. This is my 4th Vette and I thought I loved my 25th anniversary C5 - but this one is superior in every way. Interior styling is a vast improvement. They finally included a decent stereo and power top. I'm a big guy so getting out is a little difficult - but I'll live with it. Plenty of head/leg room.

Overachiever
By John on 05/03/07 10:19 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

So far at 7000 miles, the car has been flawless. Explosive acceleration, delightful torque at any speed. The car is a red Z51 convertible 6 speed manual. This car has a dual personality. If you want to just commute normally, it's relatively quiet, smooth and docile. If you drop the hammer, it turns into an animal, loud and brash. Even frightening if you are not expecting it. Despite stiffer Z51 option, ride is firm, but not harsh, I was impressed also with the stiffness of the structure despite being a convertible. So far no rattles and a door squeak went away as weather warmed up.

Fun but still a Chevy
By GP on 04/22/07 05:43 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Bought this car new in December. The car has 200 miles on it and devloped a power steering fluid leak. Been back to the dealer twice. Dealer replaced power steering rack/gear unit and the resivior - still leaking.

Best buy
By Corvette fever on 04/18/07 18:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I had all the Vettes c 1-5 and and this one will make history. If you drive one you will buy one. A little hi tech for an everyday driver, but so far no problems.

Big Surprise
By Rick on 04/12/07 16:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I have owned many makes of cars, from a 260-Z to a Cadillac, including a couple of Mercedes. This is the best riding car I have owned. It gets very good gas mileage, especially for a 400 hp gorilla. I love driving it, riding in it, looking at it and touching it. I have turned the seat heater on and driven a few minutes to relieve back pain. It also relieves depression except when one writes the check to pay for it.

An awesome beast!
By jcimral on 04/08/07 18:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is my seventh Corvette and hands down it is the best one yet. Performance is off the scale, but it is also docile enough to be your driver. See you on Route 66.

Great Vette
By First Vette on 04/03/07 19:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Great exhaust sound. Excellent seats. Smooth clutch. The heads up display (hud) is great.

Stripper Vette
By Bill on 04/01/07 19:00 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Decided to buy the base model because it is more comfortable and actually faster with six speed. Luxury or high performance at the blip of a throttle. C6 is much better than C5 and the build quality is fantastic. First trip 25mph and now 19 in city...wow. I like the fact that base wheels are easier to clean and look great at all angles. This is the most surprising vehicle I have ever owned and I have had them all (Porsche, MB, etc). 400 horsepower sure makes smiles happen quickly..

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.