Used 2007 Chevrolet Corvette Base Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

The ulitmate sports car
By Termac

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

This car will make you believe in American sports cars. As you get on to the highway shifting into second the back slips just a little and you look down doing seventy-five, and the sheer adrenaline cause your to fling it into third and push the hammer all the way down. Next thing you know your in sixth gear and didn't realize it. Seriously though the handling on this car is unreal add that with the huge powerplant and 400 hundred horsepower. I have driven a Z06, Viper SRT10, and a Masserati gransport - this car is only beaten by the Z06. If you have the extra 20K get the Z06 but if not this is an unreal mid-life crisis.

The space (I am 6 foot 250 pounds and it fits me like a glove), the gearbox and shifter, the navagation, t-top, the styling, handling, the pop-up display on the dash.

None.

Pleases all your senses
By StephanP

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Picked up the 3LT with Z51 performance. This car is a pride and joy to own. Great curves, aggressive appeal and is a real head turner. Putting the pedal to the floor provides a thrill of excitement and gets the heart racing. Traded in an 06 350Z Roadster with a few after market performance parts and, without a doubt, the Vette blows it away in avery aspect of power, ride, handling, looks and technology. Not even sure why I bought the Z in the first place. Took a beating on the trade but well worth it.

Looks, horsepower, technology

Interior noise and decor

The Black Vette
By Brad

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

My black ext, 2-tone red int 6-speed Vette has impressed me since the day I bought it. I'm trying to not get a speeding ticket within the first 1k miles. Fast! 0 - 60 in the blink of an eye. What other 400 hp V8 can get 28 mpg highway and 18 mpg city? This 07 Vette is handsdown a great car. Great ride and great handling with the Z51 package. A lot of nice options with the 3LT especially the HUD with a G meter. I receive compliments every where I go. Thanks to Chevy for a real American made sports car.

The whole car: looks, handling, everything!

None

Love it
By Kurt

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Great overall car. I was suprised that I could get over 20 miles a gallon on the interstate even while putting the pedal to the floor every once in a while, only runs about 1500 rpms going 90 miles per hour. Very responsive steering. Great stereo stock.

I can beat almost any car I pull up from a start or on the freeway which is suprising due to the fact that I live in scottsdale, az, there are a lot of people with fast cars here.

One great and fun car
By kd215

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Have had the Corvette a short time but can truly say it is one of the best cars I have owned. Very agile handling,power when you need it and very comfortable car. The ride is very smooth even though it is a sports car but it can handle the curves like it is on rails. If you want a sports car that can be used everyday this is the one or keep it as a weekend car. The fit and finish is very good. All gauges are at hand with no reaching. With the large back window and excellent mirrors visibility is very good. This car is a keeper.

Just about everything...styling, handling, comfort, and power when you need it. Fuel mileage is excellent for this type of car.

Really there isn't anything.