2007 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
At last, GM got one right
By Rod on 03/14/07 21:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Updated All American look returns. Light years better in most depts. than C4-C5's. Well balanced design, performance and handling. If they'd only cure RF tire noise on concrete freeways. Retains a hint of earlier crude front suspension feedback on rough streets. Needs a hair more suspension travel. Good interior styling and (almost) quality look. GM had to include a cheesy painted plastic panel on forward console and climate/radio controls. Ltd leg room for over 6' 2" drivers, needs 3 more inches there. 6 spd auto allows broad power choice, just keep revs over 2K. After 6K mi. I've noticed occasional clunks shifting into R and occ sloppy/slow shifting in D or S. Must be the DBW.

Best Sports for the Money
By mr2000ddd on 02/17/07 05:57 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I rarely drive my Corvette daily, but I drive it on the weekends around the city. The driving experience is absolutely refreshing, because the engine has so much torque available at any speed. The seats are comfortable along with the close proximity of the user controls which make drving the car more pleasureble. The most impressive feat of the Corvette is its ability to give very good highway miles per gallons in parallel with an engine that put creates 400HP. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a solid Amreican-made sports car.

Power in the hands of a few
By SinisterC6 on 02/04/07 21:34 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is my first performance car and I must say I am impressed. Everything about is so well built and designed, GM really takes pride in their Corvettes. The best part is how versitile this car is, comfortable yet functional, fast but controlable. I have the Z51 suspension and I have taken turns at 3X the speed limit with the car still holding stong. Though it can be driven year round if you live in the northern climates like I, I'd recomend a winter beater. The run flats get very slippery in colder temps, I have not driven the car in rain or snow but im told it holds it's own. The car has just amazing, If you can buy one.

Major bang for the buck!
By Tman on 02/03/07 15:33 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

For the money these cars cost, they provide an incredible value for the performance car buyer. It has amazing acceleration, corners like it is on rails, gets 30MPG on the highway, has no rattles or squeeks, has great visual impact, has a very comfortable ride and seats, lots of gee-whiz technology like a head up display, and is just a very rock solid car.

Wow - Outstanding
By Keith on 01/07/07 18:39 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Just bought this car 2 months ago and now have 800 miles. This car is everything you have read about it. Excellent performance, accleration, comfort, and economical for a sports car. Name another 400hp car that gets 28 mpg on the highway, 0-60 in under 5 seconds, and is very comfortable as a daily driver and on the highway. Monterey Red with cashmere interior and polished aluminun wheels looks great! I got the 6-speed which is a blast to drive. XM radio with Bose stereo sound great as well. Rear luggage can easily stow 2 sets of golf clubs with room for the removable top. Very quiet on the highway on most surfaces. The run flat tires are a bit noisy on concrete.

So Far So Good
By Tom on 12/25/06 09:26 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Have less than 300 miles on it so far. Love it just as much as my 1981 Corvette I owned many years ago.

Traded UP
By Tom on 12/23/06 16:32 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Owned a 1993 Corvette and I really liked it. The ride was a little harsh but it was fun to drive. I never liked the style after 1996. When the C6 cam out I went to look at them and I liked the style and the horsepower.The interior was better,with better design. After 2 years of research I decided to buy my 2007 Corvette. I glad that I did. After owning it 5 months, I feel that I can say that the ride is smooth,its like driving a regular car. The only options that I order were the chrome wheels,3LT,automatic trans and monterey red. If you really enjoy a well built and fast sports car this is it. Make sure you take it for a test ride before purchasing. ,

The best Corvette I have owned
By jerry tang on 12/17/06 13:23 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I have owned 8 Vettes over the years and this is the hottest yet. It is improved compared with my '04. I was not sure if I would like the headlight treatment but now think it was an improvement. The car is quick, nimble and a joy to drive.

America has arrived
By Okie on 11/15/06 11:27 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I was never a Corvette fan, until the arrival of the C6. The new covered head lights, and smaller cleaner looks caught my eye, along with a more reasonable price tag than other cars I was considering. I could not be more happy with this car. It rides better than my friend's Carrera S at half the price. The engine pulls from a 1000 rpm's in any gear. Phenomenol braking and superb handling, and it looks right at home next to Gallardos and F430s. The overall fun for the money factor of this car is unequaled. America has arrived at the party. This vehicle is finally a world class competitor in the sports car arena.

Awesome!
By Jim on 11/08/06 17:08 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I traded my C5 convertible for a C6 coupe after a visit to the assembly plant in Bowling Green. We saw the plant on Monday, I was behind the wheel Tuesday afternoon. The ride is improved over the C5, which was pretty good already. Apply throttle and prepare to launch. The controls are easy to use. Fit and finish are impressive. We bought every option possible and enjoy each one of them. My hardest decision each day is to pick between the painted roof or the tinted one. What the heck, some days we go topless.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.