2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Awesome car.
By Easy on 06/28/07 17:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I love this car. The performance is unbelievable. The styling is sexy. The quality is first rate. My only complaint so far is some of the plastic in the interior is not up to the rest of the car. The best.

World Class Sport Car
By T Phantom on 06/17/07 16:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

The C5 was good, the C6 is superb, confident! Aston Martin's extreme luck in France notwithstanding, Corvette competes on a world stage: the street cars benefit directly from the race program. When it's all said and done, it's a Chevrolet: affordable; it is a practical two-seater that realizes nearly 30 miles to the gallon on the road.

My Vette
By Brian Fries on 06/07/07 16:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I have only had my car for a few weeks and I find myself wanting to lay on the gas more and more. It seems very manageable at lower rpm's and really gets up to go when you want it to.

My C6 Coupe
By jdigiova on 05/29/07 10:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

This car is awesome! It's fun to drive, civil when cruising, and potent when needed or demonstrated (not needed). A great attention getter, people still turn to look. A much more civil vehicle than my 1970 454 C3 Coupe but faster and much better handling.

Fun but still a Chevy
By GP on 04/22/07 05:43 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Bought this car new in December. The car has 200 miles on it and devloped a power steering fluid leak. Been back to the dealer twice. Dealer replaced power steering rack/gear unit and the resivior - still leaking.

Best buy
By Corvette fever on 04/18/07 18:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I had all the Vettes c 1-5 and and this one will make history. If you drive one you will buy one. A little hi tech for an everyday driver, but so far no problems.

Great Vette
By First Vette on 04/03/07 19:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Great exhaust sound. Excellent seats. Smooth clutch. The heads up display (hud) is great.

Stripper Vette
By Bill on 04/01/07 19:00 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Decided to buy the base model because it is more comfortable and actually faster with six speed. Luxury or high performance at the blip of a throttle. C6 is much better than C5 and the build quality is fantastic. First trip 25mph and now 19 in city...wow. I like the fact that base wheels are easier to clean and look great at all angles. This is the most surprising vehicle I have ever owned and I have had them all (Porsche, MB, etc). 400 horsepower sure makes smiles happen quickly..

Don't Look Further - This Is It
By Don't Look Further on 03/25/07 14:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is my 10th Corvette and General Motors finally has done it. No more water washes the speakers when you open the trunk, That problem power antenna is gone. And every thing I used to have to add on is already there. Ie. Nice stereo that's loud enough and amplifiers amd mp3. This has it all and its darn nice.

Fun-tastic!
By New Vette Owner on 03/17/07 20:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is my first Corvette and I'm very impressed. I looked at several cars and the Corvette, in my opinion, is the best value for the money. It's fun to drive and reliable. Impressive acceleration, surprisingly smooth ride, comfortable/roomy interior, and great design. I strongly recommend this car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.