2007 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Awesome Experience
By RuneMan on 09/18/06 08:19 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is my 6th Vette including 3 C6s in the last 2 years. My Vettes have always been my daily driver. I have owned Porches, Infinity, Lincoln, Cadillac and other find automobiles during my forty plus years of car ownership. This is the most exciting auto experience of all my dealings. The performance is unbelievable. The reliably of my last four Vettes has been perfect with absolutely not one warranty issue and zero for this one now in it's second month and 2200 miles. A perfect and most rewarding experience!

Z06
By BM on 08/30/06 08:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

I picked up the car and drove it 350 miles back home. I was very suprised how quiet and comfortable the car was. The performance is out of this world. The car pulls so hard and builds speed so quickly. It has a suprisingly comfortable ride. I have owned many sports cars and this not only was the greatest value, but the greatest all around car.

No Other Beast
By SICKZ06 on 07/25/06 14:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

Absolutely the best bang for your buck. Considering the fact its competetion are thousands away. Porsche and Dodge are still great cars, but for all it is worth the Vette Z06 is the true American Sports Car. A legend still adding rights!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.