Used 2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Consumer Reviews - 26 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

Screamin Machine
By John Connally

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

Incredible acceleration. Good engine sound, handles like a big go cart. Nice interior. By far, the quickest car I've ever driven, and I've driven some fast ones. Reminds me of the song, "The Best is Yet to Come-...you think you've flown before, but babe, you ain't left the ground."

Great sound system, GPS, nice seats, AC works great.

Interior could be a bit nicer, which I think they've done in 2008. Also, I wish I had an iPod jack, which the new one has.

I Own One
By fredolivo

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

The first time I drove my ZO6 Corvette i could not get over the extreme acceleration, braking and handling the ZO6 produces. The comfort and beauty of this precision machine is definetely and finally considered in my book a super sports car. Way to go Chevy!

My favorite feature is that they finally got rid of the flip headlights. The new headlights give it a sleaker and an impressive front end look. Also love the fender flares given it a European look. Outstanding Chevy engineers!

My only suggestion is a scoop on the hood to improve cooling, air intake and of course the scoop will give it a bit more " I mean business" appearance.

Awesome Machine!
By vette_man

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

The new Corvette Z06 is the fastest car I have ever driven. Its heart stopping acceleration is astonishing! I found that the 6 speed gear box feel like it belongs in a truck. The clutch is also very hard to push and you will get a sore leg after awhile. Otherwise...I loveit! The exhaust sounds like the good old American muscle that I have been used to. Awesome brakes, handling is great, and most of all, great engine! The car turns heads because of its awsome design. My car is victory red. Red looks the best on this car. Fun car to drive. There is no car on the road that even think of racing you and your car, you look at them and laugh. The best thing is...power!

505 HP engine. OnStar. Nicer rims. Bigger brakes compared to the normal coupe. Nice stereo

Get rid of the leaf suspension at the rear

2007 Atomic Orange Z06 Corvette
By 2007 Corvette Z06

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

This car is awesome. GM finally did it right. Several times they have come close, but never actually did it. What do I mean by they finally did it? For the first time they have not allowed a specific price point to keep the car from becoming what it should have done many times over. The greatest American muscle car that has basically no limitations. You have to spend 200K to get a car that can even come close to the all around performance of this car.

Atomic orange paint, nav, Onstar, 30 series rear tires, keeping the tradition of a true sports car as a stick shift.

This car needs nothing. Well, maybe a little more rumble from the factory would be a small improvement that would be nice.

ZO6 ZL2 $77,565.00
By corjett

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

Miles of smiles. Each and every one is so much fun to drive after my C-5 it's hard to believe. Its much improved comfort and style looks say it all.

505 horses