2007 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
The ulitmate sports car
By Termac on 09/20/07 11:26 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

This car will make you believe in American sports cars. As you get on to the highway shifting into second the back slips just a little and you look down doing seventy-five, and the sheer adrenaline cause your to fling it into third and push the hammer all the way down. Next thing you know your in sixth gear and didn't realize it. Seriously though the handling on this car is unreal add that with the huge powerplant and 400 hundred horsepower. I have driven a Z06, Viper SRT10, and a Masserati gransport - this car is only beaten by the Z06. If you have the extra 20K get the Z06 but if not this is an unreal mid-life crisis.

Pleases all your senses
By StephanP on 08/30/07 11:28 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Picked up the 3LT with Z51 performance. This car is a pride and joy to own. Great curves, aggressive appeal and is a real head turner. Putting the pedal to the floor provides a thrill of excitement and gets the heart racing. Traded in an 06 350Z Roadster with a few after market performance parts and, without a doubt, the Vette blows it away in avery aspect of power, ride, handling, looks and technology. Not even sure why I bought the Z in the first place. Took a beating on the trade but well worth it.

The Black Vette
By Brad on 08/22/07 08:52 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

My black ext, 2-tone red int 6-speed Vette has impressed me since the day I bought it. I'm trying to not get a speeding ticket within the first 1k miles. Fast! 0 - 60 in the blink of an eye. What other 400 hp V8 can get 28 mpg highway and 18 mpg city? This 07 Vette is handsdown a great car. Great ride and great handling with the Z51 package. A lot of nice options with the 3LT especially the HUD with a G meter. I receive compliments every where I go. Thanks to Chevy for a real American made sports car.

Love it
By Kurt on 08/21/07 14:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Great overall car. I was suprised that I could get over 20 miles a gallon on the interstate even while putting the pedal to the floor every once in a while, only runs about 1500 rpms going 90 miles per hour. Very responsive steering. Great stereo stock.

One great and fun car
By kd215 on 08/21/07 11:23 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Have had the Corvette a short time but can truly say it is one of the best cars I have owned. Very agile handling,power when you need it and very comfortable car. The ride is very smooth even though it is a sports car but it can handle the curves like it is on rails. If you want a sports car that can be used everyday this is the one or keep it as a weekend car. The fit and finish is very good. All gauges are at hand with no reaching. With the large back window and excellent mirrors visibility is very good. This car is a keeper.

Looks and Feels Like a Million Bucks
By 3LT Black/Black on 08/17/07 08:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

When I drove this car into work for the first time, my collegues thought I had won the lottery or sold a kidney. Most people thought this car should have costed well over $100k when I paid less than $50k for a fully loaded variety. The fact that it stands out more, and severly outperforms a BMW Z4, Mercedes- Benz SLK320 and Porsche Boxter and costs the same (or even a little less) is astonishing. This car is absolutly gorgeous and I can't imagine why anyone else would possibly buy any other sports car in the $50k price range. There is nothing that car doesn't have that a $200,000 Ferrari does have. Car feels/looks incredible and the 5 year warranty gives me great peace of mind.

Great Car
By toydriver on 08/11/07 19:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I've wanted a Vette since I first saw the '63 StingRay. Purchased my first; a C6 VictoryRed/Black coupe with auto6sp paddle shift, to replace a Honda S2000 convertible. The t-top was a wise choice for me, allowing the convertible experience while still allowing a quiet coupe ride and practical storage under the hatch. The 400 hp engine and 6sp paddle tranny gives plenty of power and sporty driving experience. It doesn't corner like a smaller roadster, but is a much better all around vehicle. Can store plenty of golf equipment and weekend luggage in the back, even with the t- top stowed. I find the stereo, a/c, basic seats and basic suspension to provide a very comfortable experience.

A Rattle Trap
By 2007 Rattle Trap on 07/17/07 15:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I've owned my 2007 Corvette since October 13, 2006 and have had problems with the electronics in alarm system (which continue), severe problems with rattles coming from behind the dashboard due to broken welds and roof pins that were too small, and a bad shock absorber. The first repair to fix the broken weld took almost 6- weeks. After a month and less than 500 miles the rattle is back. Great looking car with substantial performance, but extremely poor quality. I wouldn't recommend anyone spend $45,000 or more for such a poor quality car which inturn leads to continue fustrations trying to get your problems resolved. To be honest I expected a higher quality car for the price I paid.

Silver Bullet
By Dreamcomestrue on 07/15/07 14:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

After a Mazda 626, Nissan Sentra, Isuzu I-Mark, 280Z, Ford Mustang, Toyota Camry LE, Odyssey, and Azera, I was finally able to get my dream car, the 2007 Corvette. My better half and I thoroughly enjoy the drive, especially with the option of the targa during the endless southern CA summers! No mechanical problems, good gas mileage (about 27 mpg highway, so far), beautiful paint (machine silver), titanium interior, XM radio, and paddle shifters in sport mode! Wonderful 400HP engine purrs along at highway cruising speeds, hardly breathing hard at 1800 rpm, then roars to life in an exciting way and eats up the road when presented with a chance to sprint. Miles of smiles guaranteed!

Extremely impressed after 3,000 miles
By Steve K. on 06/30/07 10:22 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I have had my 2007 C6 Coupe with paddle shift for a little over 2 months and have driven about 3,300 miles. The performance is exceptional. I've owned sedans from BMW (2002 and 535i), Infiniti (Q45,G35x), Mercedes 300D and Volvo S70, and sports models from Alfa Romeo And Subaru SVX, plus old time muscle cars ('66 Impala 396 and '67 Olds 442). The Corvette is by far the most powerful, best handling and most fun to drive. At $48,000 list, it is a great value. When driving sedately, it is as well behaved as a performance sedan. When you ask for speed and handling, it responds aggressively. Plus, I've been averaging a little over 21 mpg. Going to Spring Mtn Vette School next week. Can't wait!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.