2007 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Rocky from the OC in California
By Rocky on 04/08/08 09:18 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I went from a 2001 ZO6 to a 2007 coupe. The coupe's ride is signifigantly smoother than the ZO6 and I recommend the coupe as a daily driver vs ZO6. The coupe is very powerful & styling can't be beat. I receive a lot of turned heads & waives from other Vette drivers. Gasoline mileage is good not great, lots of cargo space but interior fit & finish lacking. Has been in and out of the shop for warranty issues; cigarette lighter not working - glove box open/close latch keeps breaking - cheap plastic. Removable top, although light in weight for it's size, needs two people to safely taking on-off. As a previous owner of a ZO6 I'd opt for the coupe every time as ZO6 is designed for racing.

Fantastic All American Sportscar
By Wayne F on 04/05/08 18:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

I have owned this vehicle now for a year and have had nothing but a phenomenal experience. The car is quiet, handles superb and had the power to keep things interesting always. I ways amazed at getting 26.8 mpg on a trip back from Kentucky. Great to have an all American Sportscar available that can perform with the best of them. The storage in the back is great for road trips. No regrets on purchase of my first Corvette!

Outstanding car, but not perfect.
By Snowman on 03/17/08 15:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is my second Corvette. The first was a Yellow C5 Coupe. It was an awesome car and I loved every day I drove it. This White C6 is also a great car. I was so enamored with the extra 50hp that I didn't even notice how bad the "paddle shifters" were until I'd had it for a couple months. The six-speed auto is head and shoulders above the four-speed auto that was in my C5. But forget using the paddles. By the time it actually changes gears, the moment has passed and you forget you wanted to do something. I also preferred the C5s interior. I do love lots of the features of the C6 and in full-auto mode it's really quick. But I think I should have gotten the manual.

Great car to own
By Roger on 02/14/08 10:59 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

With out doubt, the best performance bang for the buck. Unbelievable fuel mileage from a 400 HP engine. Drove it up to Utah from So Cal, averaged 30.5 MPG over 1750 miles! No problems yet. Car is great as a daily driver, gets compliments were ever you take it. Also surprisingly easy to insure.

Vette
By Vette on 02/09/08 12:50 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I woke up one day and decided it was time to treat myself to a sports car. I went to the dealer and walked out with the Vette 1 hour later. This is by far the nicest car I ever drove. I was never a Vette person until I got behind the wheel and drove it.

Best buy for a true sports car
By Alan Rubin on 01/30/08 07:12 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

It took a little time for me to get used to a car with this much power, but I really enjoy the car. The riding comfort is great. the car rides very smoothly, however it is a little noisy. However the car is not as hot rough riding as its predecessors. Interior design is not bad and there is enough storage room for most items. There are some minor things that could have been done a little differently, but they are very minor. The exterior of the car is beautiful, a true American sports car, we can all be proud of. Gas mileage is great, I get 22 in the city and 30+ on the hwy. So far, quality and reliability are very good. Only one problem which has been corrected.

Bang for the buck
By RoyS on 01/27/08 06:30 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

I had owned and enjoyed a 2003 Z06, but the 2007 is basically the same curb weight with 100 more hp. The car must be driven with respect for its capabilities. I do 2-3 HPDE events a year with it. The coupe design allows a lot of luggage space. On a road trip of nearly 2000 miles using the AC over half the time, the car got 27.5 mpg.

2007 C6 Coupe
By jc71251 on 01/26/08 15:22 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I traded a 2004 350Z on this car. I also drove a Porsche Cayman S before purchasing. The Corvette has unmatched acceleration, but is not as "toss-able" in corners as the Z or Porsche. I am very please with the car and use it as my daily driver in all seasons except the winter.

5th Corvette and the best yet
By Dan Jarvie on 01/22/08 06:29 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is my 5th Corvette and, while everyone buys a Corvette for performance, this one has a great ride and gets excellent mileage. It's one year old and nearly perfect from all points of view. Museum pickup is highly recommended for the experience and perhaps better quality assurance as they thoroughly check out the vehicle.

Convinced!
By Convinced! on 12/19/07 23:21 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is my first GM product. I am a self-described Mustang nut. My last vehicle was a 2004 SVT Cobra vert Mystichrome package. I have been critical of Vettes since the late 1970s. My last Cobra impressed on me, again, how uninspired contemporary Vettes were. Then the Z06 came out. After test driving a used 2006 model, I was smitten! We bought our Z06 on June 30, 2007. I am convinced and converted from Ford "faithfulness." This is the performance car for under $100,000.00!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.