Used 2007 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews - 95 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet Corvette

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

2007 Z51 Manual (bad fit and finish)
By sir vettealot

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Don’t get me wrong the car is so much fun to drive and looks great but the interior quality is very bad and does not compare to any German or Japanese cars’ quality. It feels a little cheap. My friend drives a 2008 BMW M3 which is comparable to the vette in power and price but the interior quality on the beemer is much better than my corvette for the same price. Some of my interior trim is coming off and the car is still under warranty.

looks, power, great brakes, nice handling.

better quality interior, better fit and finish, stop with the cheap plastics.

Wow
By Chet

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

This was my seventh Vette purchase. What a blast. There is no comparing this car after 20 months of ownership to any of my previous Vettes. What more can I say. I'll leave it at wow.

The car is just plain fun.The best bang for the buck for a sports car.

The battery drains pretty quick if the car sits for extended periods. A battery tender is a good investment. Chevy should give every owner one with their purchase.

Great 2007 C6
By oldsuperdave

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is my first GM car in 25 years. It's a 2007 coupe with 6M Z51 2LT with about 14K miles. It's a dream come true. GM has really put together a great combination of performance, practicality, and efficiency. Performance in every aspect will make you forget your troubles for awhile when driving. I'm pleasantly suprised at the effecient engine compartment layout as well as the well placed traditional interior controls, right where they should be. The interior, while good, could use a few improvements. However, overall, this is a great car. Only a slight roof sqeak and a differental noise, both corrected with known fixes.

Cornering and acceleration. For the mid-lifers like me the seats are great with the best lumbar support I've found in any car.

The interior. While good, any car in this price range should have an MP3 player and audio controls on the steering wheel. Also, there should be leather on the doors and center console and less plastic. A valet switch is needed to limit RPM while in other's care.

Still Fun 50 years later
By Rick Roma

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

My first Corvette was a 1957 that I sold in 1979 to buy my Home. I now have a new 2007 Coupe that was worth waiting for. It looks and drives just the way I want it to. Just enough power to get in trouble with. I drive the Corvette to work in good weather. It's the best feeling to drive a car that you love, even if it's just to work. Jay Leno said it best; "if you don't like the interior, buy a nice Dinette set."

Victory Red paint is perfect

None

Best Vett Yet
By Robert

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I have owned Corvettes since my first in 1974. I bought it new upon my return from Vietnam. I traded my 2004 in on this one and it is by far the best one I have owned. My next one may be the new ZR1 that just came out, but I am not sure.

Style, again one look and you know it is a Corvette with nothing else out there like it. Performance, nothing can touch it for the money and many far more expensive can not either. (Sorry Viper)

Make it even faster.