2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Vette Conv.
By Jeff in Key West on 11/21/06 07:52 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

What a nice car overall! The build quality is on par with my wife's MB SLK. Interior could be a little nicer as there's too much plastic. I ordered the magnetic suspension which should be on all these. The satellite nav is a must as it adds a touch of luxury to an otherwise plain-jane dashboard. GM really needs to fix this on a $65K car.

Current 2 Vette Owner
By C5 & C6 Owner on 10/23/06 18:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Quieter and tighter than our '03 anniversary convertible. Excellent fuel mileage. I like driving the '03 better than the '07. The '07 was a replacement for my wife's '03 Mini Cooper. She really liked the '03, so bought her an '07 which she really loves. The navigaton system is worth every penny as is XM radio. We like the upgraded two-tone leather. All we can say is we own two and would buy another in a minute. We bought the '07 because our '03 has been totally problem free. We are very satisfied owners.

Best Vette Yet
By gunmandon on 10/06/06 11:31 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

The car is the best Vette I have ever owned. There is not one thing I would change, except I would like to be able to purchase the Z06 as a rag top, my perfect Corvette. I bought it to drive, and I drive it daily. A world class sports car is here, and it is a great value for the price.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.