2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 - Consumer Reviews

Z06 7.0L V8 6-speed Manual - (23 reviews )
Amazing bang for the buck, especially used
By tracknut on 10/08/13 00:10 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

Found my Lemans Blue 07 Z with 4400 miles on it in 09, certified dealer in Idaho. Searched long time for this rare color, bought it sight unseen had it shipped to SoCal. Never looked back, have 18k on it now, probably 3-4k of that is on the track, only place to actually use this car the way it was meant to be used. Great Car! Upgraded oil sump to that of 09 models, but besides that the car is basically stock, and runs great on the street and track. I have a great mechanic that keeps it maintained so that helps. But very reliable car. Would recommend in a minute, especially to anyone wanting to experiment with some HPDE track days. Just have the heads checked! (see below)

Corvette Z06
By Marc Medrano on 11/10/09 08:25 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

This car has an awesome acceleration that needs to be respected. A fun car to drive. However the interior starts to heat up from the engine and transmission. Chevrolet should have used better or more insulation. The manual transmission is spongy. This car eggs you to go fast. MPG in city is 14.5 and HWY is at 24.5. Interior quality is poor(lots of plastic). Nav is a nice touch but no bluetooth connectivity. You need to subscribe to Onstar cell plan to use the hands free phone. No lumbar support on the seats. One needs to shut the rear hatch hard to close. Resale value stinks. Better off buying a used z06 with pampered miles.

Great Super Car
By Runeman on 07/11/08 06:39 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

Great super car! I have owned 2 Porsches, 2 Caddys, 6 Marks, 1 Infinity, 6 Vettes and many others. This is the absolutely the best and greatest experience of all! Awesome acceleration, superb handling, good comfort, excellent reliability and good gas mileage. It's all I expect from a car and it's made in America.

Awesome
By Lou c on 06/30/08 18:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

You simply cannot go wrong. I have owned 7 Corvettes. Every model from C- 1 to C-6 are beautiful. But the ZO6 is simply one of the best cars ever made. It has stunning looks and great performance. Cannot park or drive it without people commenting on it's beauty. This car is second to none.

Fantastic All American Sportscar
By Wayne F on 04/05/08 18:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

I have owned this vehicle now for a year and have had nothing but a phenomenal experience. The car is quiet, handles superb and had the power to keep things interesting always. I ways amazed at getting 26.8 mpg on a trip back from Kentucky. Great to have an all American Sportscar available that can perform with the best of them. The storage in the back is great for road trips. No regrets on purchase of my first Corvette!

Bang for the buck
By RoyS on 01/27/08 06:30 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

I had owned and enjoyed a 2003 Z06, but the 2007 is basically the same curb weight with 100 more hp. The car must be driven with respect for its capabilities. I do 2-3 HPDE events a year with it. The coupe design allows a lot of luggage space. On a road trip of nearly 2000 miles using the AC over half the time, the car got 27.5 mpg.

Convinced!
By Convinced! on 12/19/07 23:21 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is my first GM product. I am a self-described Mustang nut. My last vehicle was a 2004 SVT Cobra vert Mystichrome package. I have been critical of Vettes since the late 1970s. My last Cobra impressed on me, again, how uninspired contemporary Vettes were. Then the Z06 came out. After test driving a used 2006 model, I was smitten! We bought our Z06 on June 30, 2007. I am convinced and converted from Ford "faithfulness." This is the performance car for under $100,000.00!

Screamin Machine
By John Connally on 12/05/07 21:37 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

Incredible acceleration. Good engine sound, handles like a big go cart. Nice interior. By far, the quickest car I've ever driven, and I've driven some fast ones. Reminds me of the song, "The Best is Yet to Come-...you think you've flown before, but babe, you ain't left the ground."

I Own One
By fredolivo on 09/20/07 12:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

The first time I drove my ZO6 Corvette i could not get over the extreme acceleration, braking and handling the ZO6 produces. The comfort and beauty of this precision machine is definetely and finally considered in my book a super sports car. Way to go Chevy!

Awesome Machine!
By vette_man on 09/06/07 19:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

The new Corvette Z06 is the fastest car I have ever driven. Its heart stopping acceleration is astonishing! I found that the 6 speed gear box feel like it belongs in a truck. The clutch is also very hard to push and you will get a sore leg after awhile. Otherwise...I loveit! The exhaust sounds like the good old American muscle that I have been used to. Awesome brakes, handling is great, and most of all, great engine! The car turns heads because of its awsome design. My car is victory red. Red looks the best on this car. Fun car to drive. There is no car on the road that even think of racing you and your car, you look at them and laugh. The best thing is...power!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.