Used 2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

You'd Be Surprised!
By rcarter20

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I purchased my Vette used, with 25K miles. For a driving machine you would have to spend a lot more to better this car. Fast, great handling, reliable all what you expect. But what surprised me was that on long highway road trips I got 30 MPG averaging 75 MPH. My wife's 1.8L turbo VW Jetta doesn't get that. But then my BMW 540 beat her car in road mileage. I average 22 MPG with 50/50 intown/highway around Atlanta. This vehicle is great! The number of vehicles that are faster you can count on your fingers and cost twice the Vette's new retail!

Favorite Features

Runs like a scalded dog, stops like a brick and swoops around corners like it is glued to the road! Practical fun anywhere.

Suggested Improvements

Expandable trunk? Get rid of EMTs.

07 Convertible
By Dave L.

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Love the car. Wanted one since I was a kid. Montery Red gets loads of compliments. Not my everyday drive so everytime I get in it's special.

Favorite Features

Power top, looks and power.

Suggested Improvements

Too much road noise from run flat tires. Needs a little louder exhaust for an American muscle car. GM / Chevy needs to support resale value by not dumping below dealer cost at year end and all year for that matter. Kills resale value. German and Japanese high end cars hold their resale.

2007 Red Chevy Corvette Convertible
By Rue

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Love this car! The 07 replaced my 04 which I did not like. The features, handling, automatic roof,and the horsepower are the most bang for the buck. This car has been a joy to own. I drive it to work daily. The victory red color turns heads every time. Never go anywhere that I don't hear "nice car" yelled from somewhere. The gas mileage is also impressive.

Favorite Features

The automatic roof turns heads every time, HUD, navigation system, no key, and victory red is the way to go.

Suggested Improvements

The HUD should display the gas like the 04 did. Different brakes, they squeal constantly, and the interior has a little too much plastic.

Vette
By Vette

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I woke up one day and decided it was time to treat myself to a sports car. I went to the dealer and walked out with the Vette 1 hour later. This is by far the nicest car I ever drove. I was never a Vette person until I got behind the wheel and drove it.

Favorite Features

Automatic top, navigation, the drive to work, the compliments I get on a daily basis. I got the montery red color that everyone comments on.

Suggested Improvements

XM radio is not nearly as good as Sirius that I have on my other 2 cars

Bbest car in the world
By car-lover

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

No other car compares to this Corvette for function, style or looks. It will run with cars that cost 3 to 7 times as much and do it more comfortably and much more fuel efficient. This car sips fuel and runs like a jet

Favorite Features

6 speed, F1 style shifter, brakes. Mid-range acceleration, looks, everything!

Suggested Improvements

Allow more itemized selection of options when custom ordering, more colors