2006 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Review: Wow! This must be what love fe

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Review

Wow! This must be what love feels like.
By RC1 on

2006 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is the nicest car I have ever owned. Prices are right and the performance is awsome. I have the 3LT and Z51 option plus NAV so the interior, in my opinion, is fantastic especially considering that this car is not your mother's luxury sedan. This car is about speed - hot, nasty, speed. After about 25 seconds at full throttle, your heart will be pounding in your chest, you'll be giggling like a maniac, and you'll be smiling so hard your face will actually hurt. My advice to you should you buy this car: respect the power always always always; get a really good radar detector. Check out the procharger supercharger. Yikes.

Favorite Features

400 hp and 400 ft/lbs at my command. 26 MPG at 65 mph. The NAV center. It's just cool whether you need it or not. The HUD. It too is just cool whether you need it or not. Heated seats. The rumble at ~1500 RPMs. The memory features

Suggested Improvements

I wish the ZO6 body styling was available for the standard C6- specifically the wider fenders and the extra scoops. That would surely make the European sports car designers unhappy.