The closest thing to a fighet jet
By Sound of Speed on
2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)
This car is an amazing car! 70 grand and able to beat Ferrari's, Lambo's and some of the world's fastest cars. It can turn in with the best of them and then run on the straight lines. 0-60 in just 3.8 seconds is what I was able to pull off. I took this car to the track an I was ahead of cars that cost in excess of 100K. I love the Head Up Display (HUD), it allows you to see your RPMs and speed without your eyes leaving the road, everything is in the perfect place, shifter, pedals, steering wheel and the seats hold you in while you pull those 1G turns an still allow you to be comfy on long drives. Gets looks from everyone and sounds great. Turn the HUD on and floor it at the stop light
Favorite Features
Heads Up Display (HUD) allows you see all the info you need without looking down. The placement of the shifter and the wheel make you feel like your in a race car. turn the HUD on an rev it up to 5K rpms an then drop the clutch an this is what a jet fighter must feel like.
Suggested Improvements
Looks are a little to plain. Inside is basic and nice but still needs a touchup. 7.0 liter engine uses a lot of gas espically when you floor it. sometimes I wish It had a targa top or was a convertible on the Southern California sunny days at the beach.