"Z06"...whats left to say
By Nomad on
2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)
As with most American boys...I have always dreamed of a Corvette. I have owned several BMW's, Camaro's, a Mustang, and a Trans-Am/Formula Firebird (original 6.6) My RED 2006 Z06 is by far my favorite. I have had people get out of their car in a bank drive through to look at it. I had several grown men ask to get a picture of them standing next to it...and its an AMERICAN car...WOW! I get more people looking at it on a daily basis than any car I have owned...Including the BMW's. I love the fact I can drive it everyday...with the only exception being in the snow.
Favorite Features
Power to weight ratio is better than my motorcycle...WOW! The G's that you experience when accelerating from a stop to 130 Mpg while getting on a freeway just cant be matched for less than $100k. The looks of the Z06 are killer. 505 HP AND 30 MPG on the freeway (I get 28-32 regularly)
Suggested Improvements
Interior is a little cheap. I spend $1,500 a year on tires...ouch. (10,000 miles a year) I hate the 1st-4th forced shift...I punch it off the line just to avoid it. (maybe that explains the tires) All the drool on the ground when its parked. Being able to go 200mph and no place to do it...