it could have been great
By scoundral on
2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)
Chevy missed its chance. Cheap typical American car interior and materials. If the sun is out you cannot see the Nav. Talking about the Nav. it seemed about three years out of date when the car was new. Chevy needs to learn from Japan. The sound system has the same issue, just ok when it could have easily been great for not much more money. Sorry no I-Pod connection here. Controls are not on wheel either, this had become the norm on a new car. Run flats hold ok but create a hard ride, last 18000 and cost $500. each. My tranny was fine then just failed, in shop for 6 weeks and now 200 miles later has failed again. Thank god for my extended warranty. lots of little problems.
Favorite Features
This car looks great and is fast fast fast. When it is working and it did well for 55000 miles, I was loving this car and getting ready to buy a new one.
Suggested Improvements
Smaller wheel with squared off bottom. Lots of vett owners are a bit large and a few years old, a nice sport wheel would be cool. Sound system needs to have some umf, real umf. Let me store music on the hard drive. Learn from Audi interior not from Yugo interior and gauges. cheap looking !!!